Pin your absolute dream concept session with me. We all have those childhood daydreams that we wish were a reality… here is your opportunity to turn them into a reality for your children, even if it is just an experience one afternoon, the photos they have will last them a lifetime of dreaming and remembering. I do this by combining some posing and many candid shots to marry my vision as an artist to who your child is so that I can tell their unique and beautiful story. You know your child best… the things they obsess over and adore; use this as your inspiration and get to pinning!
HOW TO ENTER: If any of these steps are not followed, your entry will not qualify to win.
Read the rules carefully.
If any of these steps are not followed, your entry will not qualify to win.
- Create a new pinboard on Pinterest with the title “Pin It to Win It 2014 – Hope and Memory Photography.”
- Pin the above image.
- Leave a comment with a link to your pinboard.
- Start pinning your heart out!
WHAT TO PIN:
- your favorite photos from my website
- textures and colors that inspire you
- clothing, outfits, shoes, etc. that you adore
- locations that evoke the feel you want in your photos (or locations you actually want to use!)
- props that help to tell your story (especially fun DIY projects and crafts
- songs, books, plays, etc. that speak to you (just make sure they are all relevant to your concept)
- The winning session will take place in Seattle, WA during the month of August 2014 (the only caveat to this would be if I am already travelling to your area or you are willing to pay travel costs for me to travel to you… please email me to discuss this if you do not live in the Seattle area).
- Your session must be a concept session.
- Winner will ultimately be responsible for acquiring props, but I am more than happy to help create and shop online for props.
- Winner will be determined by the most creative and well thought out pinboard.
- Contest will run from May 12,2014 until May 26, 2014. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 27, 2014.
Need some inspiration? Check out last year’s winner: Midsummer Night’s Dream.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!