Or, more specifically, 10 reasons why you should hire me!
- I am known for being able to capture the personality of whoever I am photographing. Seriously. I can’t tell you how many times I have heard “That is SO my kid!” and it is a huge compliment. Parents just can’t believe that I am able to capture their child so well, often after having just met them.
- You want a gorgeous smiley photo? I have special tricks up my sleeve and I know how to get it.
- I know what I’m doing. Does this sound cocky and arrogant? Yes, a little bit, but it’s true! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: portrait photography is an industry in which you usually get what you pay for. I’ve spent countless hours studying, practicing and honing my craft and I will continue to do so.
- I have pretty awesome customer service. I get to know you in a totally-not-creepy-way before the session so that I make absolute sure that we are on the same page and I am getting the shots you really want while still letting my creativity flow and making your session unique to your family. Truly, no two sessions are ever the same! I treat my clients the way that I would expect to be treated, and let me tell you, that is setting some HIGH standards. If you’ve ever read my yelp reviews or talked to my husband, you’ll understand where I am coming from. Yes, I am that person – the one that is notoriously hard to please when it comes to customer service – so when I give a place a glowing review it is really saying something. I’m telling ya, I’ll treat you right.
- I have that adorable Southern charm.
- I have teamed up with the very best of the best professional print labs to bring you absolutely stunning products. Email me and we can talk more about it! Plus, when we meet for your pre-session consult (where I treat you to a cup of coffee or tea… or a glass of wine if that is more your thing) I bring a few of them with me so you can see them for yourself!
- Your kids are going to love me. I’m fun and I chase them and let them be goofy. Sometimes, I even let them play with my magical fart machine (scents not included).
- It is nearly impossible to offend me so dads, husbands, boyfriends, moms, and <insert whichever family member is notoriously loud, obnoxious, or politically incorrect here> can relax because it truly does not bother me.
- I have a super quick turnaround time. In most cases, clients have their ordering session scheduled within a couple days of their session!
- This one is the most important. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but I’m a pretty good photographer. I take some pretty great photos. I haven’t had an unhappy client yet (although, I’m sure it will happen one day, no one is perfect; when it does, you can be sure I will do everything in my power to make it right!). My photos capture emotion and connection and that, my friends, is what it is all about. <3
And, just because I
don’t feel right about posting a blog without a photo and because I am so super stoked about the fact that I, the woman notorious for killing any and all plants, am seeing bees pollinating my three beautiful blueberry bushes, I must share a photo I took the other day as proof that I, too, can grow things.